Monday, March 17, 2014

200th Post and a Celebratory Give-a-Way

A Rose in our Flower Garden last Spring
"Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens
Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens
Brown paper packages tied up with strings
These are a few of my favorite things."
Always one of my favorite musical/movies and songs from a movie. It's a nice reminder of what is important and how the little things can bring us the most happiness and sense of calm. And since this little piece of 'blog-land' is important to me, no matter how insignificant is it, I thought I'd celebrate my 200th post with a give-a-way that includes some of my favorite things.

   Just wanted to say "Thank you" for stopping by and reading my ramblings.
What are my favorite things, you ask? Well here's what you'll win:
marking pen, point turner, some vintage trim, 3 fun fat quarters, embroidered quote (one of my all time favorites by an unknown person), chocolate, herbal tea,



So you will have till the end of Friday, March 21st to enter. I'll let you know on Monday, March 24th who won.

11 comments:

  1. My favorite sewing thing would have to be all of the amazing & seemingly endless fabrics there are out there. So many possibilities!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vintage finds are always perks in our book......whether it is patterns, fabrics, or trims!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Buttons, new buttons, tiny buttons, vintage buttons. So many things to do with them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabric... hoarding fabric and fabulous fabric finds :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to say my favorite is my serger. I've been without it for a few days (in the shop) and it makes me appreciate it so much more.

    ReplyDelete
  6. buttons, yarn, depression era finds at estate sale

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy 200th! I love knit stay tape and voile.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabric for garments.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...